The tyre wall contains all of the information that you need before you contact us.
If you provide us with a complete set of tyre information we will be able to give you a competitve quote for your replacement tyres.
|1) TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION|
Nearly all modern tyres are of Radial construction.2) LOAD INDEX
Refers to the maximum load the tyre can carry at the speed indicated by its speed symbol.
3) SPEED SYMBOL
4) UNIFORM TYRE QUALITY GRADING MARKINGS
5) COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE
6) BRAND NAME
7) LOCATION OF TREAD
|8) NORTH AMERICAN|
Compliance symbol and identification number (not required in Ireland).9) EUROPEAN ECE TYPE APPROVAL
Mark and number.
10) TYRE CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
11) COMMERCIAL NAME AND IDENTITY
12) MAX LOAD/ PRESSURE INFORMATION(Not required in Ireland)
13) INDICATES EXTERIOR SIDEWALL ON ASYMMETRIC TYRES
14) TYRE SIZE DESIGNATION
’65’ is the ‘aspect ratio’ – the ratio of the side wall
‘R’ stands for radial-ply construction.
’15’ stands for diameter